Writing is like a journey: you start with a blank sheet of paper and what appears on it at the end of the trip depends entirely on you. You should go through every stage of the essay writing process described in this guide.
1. Brief introduction: set the scene/explain the situation/problem. Quotations, generalizations and rhetorical questions are very helpful to introduce the topic.
2. Discuss the advantages
3. Discuss the disadvantages
3. Brief conclusion, which should reflect upon your points and give your personal opinion on the topic.
- Upgrade the level of your composition by using intermediate 2 vocabulary and grammar structures.
- Always back up your points with reasons and examples.
- Use linking words to connect your ideas.
Check this site for a model essay. The language level is slightly higher but it gives you an idea of the structure.